PocketPC Platform Information and FAQ
Access the PocketPC Web site at www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc for more information on PocketPC Platforms.
- HP Jornada 540 Series PocketPC with Novatel Minstrel 540 modem
- Compaq iPaq PocketPC with Sierra Wireless AirCard 300/400 or Novatel Merlin modems
- Casio Cassiopeia Pocket PC with Nextcell Pocket Spider modem.
- Pocket Internet Explorer (Pocket IE)
Which settings maximize the performance of Westlaw Wireless when using Pocket Internet Explorer?
- Make sure the Fit to Screen setting is turned on by selecting Fit to Screen from the View menu (found at the bottom of the display).
- Set the text display size to Medium by selecting Text Size, Medium from the View menu (found at the bottom of the display).
- Set the display to show pictures by completing the following steps:
- Select Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Advanced tab at the bottom of the display.
- Make sure that the Show pictures check box (found under Media) is selected.
Which settings maximize the performance of Westlaw Wireless when using Go.Web from GoAmerica?
Clear the check boxes in the Graphics tab of the Go.Web preferences by completing the following steps:
- From within Go.Web, tap Preferences on the Tools menu (at the bottom of the display).
- Tap the Shrink Width to Fit Screen check box to clear the check box if it is selected.
- Tap the Shrink images to screen width check box to clear the check box if it is selected.
Back to Topics
| © 2013 Thomson Reuters